I’ve got a quick project to share with you today. I received a 2015 diary as a gift during my Stampin’ Up! team Christmas party last year.
It took me awhile but I finally got some time to finish decorating the front cover of the diary. Here’s what it looks like…
I used the wreath pattern from the Festive Designer Kraft Paper Rolls to cover the front then slipped it back into the plastic cover. I like how the Wondrous Wreath stamp set can be used for any other occasion with just a simple change of colour scheme.
My name was made using the Simply Pressed Clay and Alphanumeric Mold, new from the 2015 Occasions Catalogue that goes live tomorrow! Exciting! Here’s a close up of it…
I coloured the white clay with Wisteria Wonder reinker and mixed it with a bit of plain white clay so that I get that marbled look. I really love it and it was so much fun to make 🙂
Just a couple of tips when using the clay & Alphanumeric Mold – Make sure you only have just enough (without too much overflow) clay in the mold. Then put the mold in the freezer for about 5 – 10 minutes so that it speeds up the drying process of the clay. This will make it easier for you to get the alphabets/numbers out.
I hope this has inspired you to decorate the cover of your diary this year. Please share & comment your project with me. I would love to see and be inspired by your creativity too!
Until next time, happy stamping! 🙂